Jambands.ca

Photo contest suggestions please

backbacon

i vote for lazlos new avatar. that's what i want to stare at all october, dreaming of hallowe'en candy. or maybe february, i know it's the shortest month, but nuthin says luvin like a tightly coiled out of water pile of crap.

seriously though, as someone who's sold pics just like these (way back in the day) to media companies for calenders, greeting cards and those cd's full of photos, i would say 2 and 6 are amazing shots. i can't see 7 or 8. boo dial up internet. i would choose 3 or 5 as my third pic. def. go with 2 and 6.

Thanks everyone for their input and compliments.

I have decided to enter 6, 2 & 5 into the contest. I had decided that this morning after some careful statistical analysis... now that Dr. Evil has contributed his thoughts, my decision has become that much easier.

#6 (and 7) was taken on August 1st IN Mitchell's Bay, ON. About a half hour from my house. I say IN Mitchell's Bay because I actually had my camera with me about 100 meters out in the water form the beach. (water proof case.) I really like how it turned out too!

#2 (and 3) was taken July 15th, the morning Becky and I arrived in St. John's. Mud, Blair, Becky and I went to Signal Hill to see the sun rise and it was spectacular. We saw whales that morning too.

#5 is the Kincardine lighthouse.. took that during the little trip out to Becky's trailer there. I think it's impossible to take a bad pic of that structure.

Also, #1 is from Nfld ... I think off flat rock somewhere... I forget. #4 is St. John's harbour. (I actually have a calendar at work with a similar shot of that harbour..) # 8 is the lighthouse at Cape Spear, Nfld. THe most easterly point in North Amercia.

I'll let you know how I make out with the contest.