Jambands.ca

son of "ask hamilton a question"

timouse

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many dead babies does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Infants lack the necessary motor skills to copulate anywhere' date=' even if you could find a light bulb big enough for them to fit inside of. Dead babies lack [b']all motor skills.

Actually the answer is as many as it takes to make a pile big enough for you to climb up and change it yourself.

What's silver and red and bumps into chairs?

Dearest hamilton' date='

I have 5 arms, but if you were to pass me on the street you would never notice. How come? :)[/quote']

Because I'm too self-absorbed to notice anything about anyone else.

Correct! Well, also correct would be that I'm wearing a watch with 3 arms. Yes, dorky. I concur. Back to the more serious queries of the universe for you now. :)

Thanks Hamilton!!!

Hamilton:

If I am 4000 kms from Kaidy Mae's house, and I travel halfway there, and then travel halfway from where I am at that point, and then travel halfway from that point, and so on...

When will I reach Kaidy Mae's house? Alternatively, is her house an infinite distance from mine?

I don't know, but I've got advice for Kaidy Mae: move, QUICK - and get yourself an unlisted address!

look it smartie pant,s

i know it,s not a question

but the one n only lazlo asked what kind of cream was good? that was the answer, answer, answer

as he probably spent all his money on expensive cream,s so i figured he could try it, so he could buy more soup as it is cheaper n does the trick

Goodness, that's not a question, either !

question period????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

an answer please

so what is my question?

why do you want question,s as i hate question,s i like answer,s if i don,t know emm i make them up

like popo weenie ca ca,d behing the woodpile\

look i made a backword slash, doing good for a new student eh????????????????????????????????????????????????

question period????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

an answer please

so what is my question?

why do you want question,s as i hate question,s i like answer,s if i don,t know emm i make them up

like popo weenie ca ca,d behing the woodpile\

look i made a backword slash, doing good for a new student eh????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm sorry, I still don't see an actual question in there - or even a sentence, for that matter. How can I give the proper smart-alec response, if there's no question?

Unless your question is, "What is my question?". In that case, I would say that, "What is my question?" is your question.

Dear Hamilton:

[color:blue]Why do we have the word "flammable" and the word "inflammable"? Aren't we just asking for a huge accident to happen?

It's to differentiate between a substance that flams in and something that flams out. Other adjectives include, but are not limited to: leftflammable, rightflammable, westflammable, eastflammable, northflammable, southflammable, and north-northwestflammable (none of these terms are to be confused with Lazlo's current state, which is positively flaming).

So you see, it's all a matter trying to provide clarity. Now if we only knew what it means to "flam"...

quwstion?

are you normal with crazy people?

do you sit on your ass all day?

what do you do?are you a teacher?

do you shit?

do you take exlax?

what did you have for supper?

what time are you coming home?

why do you want question,s ?

does reply mean answer?

now don,t tell me they are not question,s

not sensible one,s but they are question,s

oh i can,t stand when someone is picky

now answer ?

quwstion?

are you normal with crazy people?

do you sit on your ass all day?

what do you do?are you a teacher?

do you shit?

do you take exlax?

what did you have for supper?

what time are you coming home?

why do you want question,s ?

does reply mean answer?

now don,t tell me they are not question,s

not sensible one,s but they are question,s

oh i can,t stand when someone is picky

now answer ?

I'm sorry, there is a limit of one question per post.