Jambands.ca

phish shn discs to give away ...

mark tonin

Hey all,

I've got a bunch of Phish shn discs (mostly from 1997 & 1999) that I can't envision myself ever using again. I don't use shn anymore and have lots of Phish to listen to already. If anyone wants them, send me a message with your snail mail addy and I'll mail them to you or give them to you when I see you in person. All that I ask in return is that you do something nice for somebody else.

Peace, Mark

Ok, I still haven't got a private message from anybody saying "I want those Phish shn discs" and providing a snail mail address for me to send them out. First person to do so gets the discs. It's your call if you want to pass them along to someone else ... all that I ask is that you do someting nice for somebody.

Peace, Mark

Sorry if my initial post was unclear ... I thought I made it clear that I wanted somebody to send me a private message to get the discs, but upon re-reading my initial post it just said to "send me a message." Hopefully grateful_dave or anybody else doesn't get upset with me. Hey grateful_dave, if you're still out there and want some discs, send me a private message with your snail mail addy and I'll send you some discs as well. After all, you were the first person to send me a message of some sort.

Peace, Mark