Jambands.ca

moses mayes

the dude

Hey all....

Just to let you know, Moses Mayes has got their shit together and are playing the Jazz Winnipeg Festival on June 15. All the original kids from the collective are back and ready to pick up the pieces....

This is a solid reunion and the site will be back up with more music and what-not. Expect more from the collective in the upcoming year....

Hope you are as excited as we are....

GPaley

Moses Mayes

www.mosesmayes.com

HELL YA, That is the best news I've heard all weekend. Do you guys plan on doing any Calgary shows (I know its a bit early to ask, but I can't wait) If you need any help out in the Calgary/Canmore area, send me an email (jamdavie@hotmail.com), thats awesome that you guys hooked it back up. You should get in touch with Mark Tonin and play at the labour day come together fest at ghosttown

peaceinjam.jamesd.

Guest Low Roller

Wicked! They were a lot of fun when I saw them in Ottawa last year. I was saddened when I heard that they broke up.

I think would all love to hit the road again, we have some obsticals to beat before that becomes a reality.

I think the biggest thing for Moses Mayes is getting our new music on a new CD. I think that may have been the biggest problem for us back in the day. We were constantly battling and balancing recording and writting the new album, and keeping up with crazy demand and offers for shows. We now have this opportunity (and time with no pressure to pay bills and such) to make the album we wanted to make.

Nevertheless, you will see us possible venture out a bit out West in the fall. Any Central and East Coast touring may happen next spring. Don't qoute me, but you never what can happen right?

Right now we're concentrating on this first show in Winnipeg and getting back into form. Our site will be up soon and you can get all the lowdown on our activities then.....

Glad to see people remember us, see you at the shows, eventually....

GPaley

Moses Mayes

www.mosesmayes.com

Archived