Jambands.ca

Tommy Emmanuel Video - Guitar players, WATCH THIS!

Guitarchitect

This man is unbelievable.

You will be stunned, shocked, and blown away. Quite simply, he's one of the greatest players on the planet... I can never get enough of this clip, and thought maybe a few of you might appreciate it.

And if you like it, look for videos of him playing fingerstyle - even more impressive.

Enjoy!

http://guitarchitect.mynuts.org/guitarboogie.wmv

(right-click, save-as)

he was in TO on april 21, 22, 23 at Hugh's Room (completely sold out shows... the place was so packed!). Apparently it had been five years since he had been in TO, so who knows when he'll be back! If you want, I can put some videos on a DVD for ya, since you've been so kind with the SE shows... speaking of which, you still haven't said if you talked to kevin yet or not!

Yeah, ok... HOLY SHIT! The o-my-god chuckling from the audience just nails it even more. Thanks for the link.

I get the feeling that this might be the same guy who got featured in a Guitar Player maybe fifteen years ago as a played-in-the-woodshed-all-his-life discovery, who'd entered one of their competitions on a whim; I used to have a little plastic 45 they'd included that I would listen to whenever my jaw hadn't hit the floor in a while. Pity to have missed the Hugh's Room shows.