Jambands.ca

Good Vibes Needed...

Steve from Cleveland

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update. Remember that it's better that the docs are coming up with non-conclusive results and not just blaming it on something that isn't the cause. Of course it's better to know the cause, but it's so aweful when the diagnosis is false.

As for the work thing...my mom was the same way. When she was being treated for cancer, she went back to work well before she had to. And I think that I would want to as well. So long as his co-workers are educated about his condition and he is always mindful of it, than (depending on his work) it could be good for him...for his spirit. I know that I would feel displaced if I didn't have my job to go to everyday. However, if he's just being stubborn then pin him down!

(((hugs)))

Health is all that matters in life... when you get down to the grand scheme of things. I'm super glad your dad is okay and hopefully he can get back to business. continued well wishes forwarded over, from someone who benefitted from this same situation just a few months back. I needed good vibes, got them and miraculously, everything seems to be working out, even when my odds were pretty much up.

peace Steve