Jambands.ca

Pavel Bure Retires

AD

Sure this is more of a whimper than anything else but Pavel was one of the greatest hockey talents my eyes ever saw. Heck, I am sure most of you saw that infamous move he put on the Bruins in pre-season game to score one of the greatest goals ever scored, which is now a standard move in EA SPORTS NHL 2005.

His combination of speed and skill was top-notch but unfortuanately, as often happened with Pavel, his best plays didnt result in a goal. Its not like he ever played an extended time with super-stars. It truly is a crying shame that he absorbed all those injuries because he could have been up their with the best of all-time.

BE WARNED - THIS IS BIG - Right-click and SAVE AS if you want to see some of his highlights from Vancouver. As I said, this is 75 megabites in size.

I havent seen nearly as many live NHL games as I would've liked, but of the few I did see, Pavel Bure was by far the most talented. I was but a wee lad watching the Canucks and Leafs, and I couldnt believe my eyes. The only guy whose come close to making me say "Holy shit, that guy is frickin unbalievable," since then, was Danny Heatley when he was a rookie on Atlanta.

Crap, the download isnt working.

Edited by Guest