Jambands.ca

Audio Engineer Wanted...

can-o-phish

Seriously. If you're a Pro-Tools genius, are at home with MIXING WITH FADERS (not graphing/tooling) and have experience mixing animation, live action and documentaries UNDER PRESSURE FROM DEMANDING CLIENTS, we'd love to hear from you and what you can bring to our team.

You can find us at www.renegadeaudio.ca for a bit more info (sorry, the website is being revamped at the moment so forgive the "camp" feeling"!)

It's been a rough week and this fella is going home to rest some extemely tattered nerves and dream about finding the missing piece...

Heh heh heh, not quite but just having a "renegade-bouche" would add a whole lotta fun to the mix!!!

Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12, Nov.12,.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... :o:P:o:P:o:P:o:P:o:P

Thanks tooly. Actually, this is a position for mixing audio for picture (animation, film & TV) which is a completely different universe than live sound. Being competant on Pro Tools, Pro Control, Control 24, CS-10 and other fader banks is essential and the ability to work under pressure is a must. And the position would be for Toronto, no prejudice intended...

I also know DES and he is the BEST ears for audio and i also know he has quite a bit of Film/ Brodcasting under his belt as camera dude gaffer or what ever. I do believe he went to collage for such a thing and amination is what he is really looking for lately as he did a few animation projects that turned out pretty cool.. (Ray sound check link ) Any way i've known the guy for a long time and he is easy to work with and etc etc etc.. not afraid to experiance experimental stuff either...... signed:Another pair of ears.

Edited by Guest