Jambands.ca

Peter Forsberg

dave-O

Best player in the NHL?

After last night's game it's hard to argue with that. He set up 3 goals and was a dominant physical force all night. In his last shift he threw Hal Gill to the ice and made an incredible, long diagonal pass to set up the tying goal.

He's making it tough to hate the Flyers.

Edit to say: Looks like Eklund agrees

Edited by Guest

Best player in the NHL?

After last night's game it's hard to argue with that. He set up 3 goals and was a dominant physical force all night. In his last shift he threw Hal Gill to the ice and made an incredible, long diagonal pass to set up the tying goal.

He's making it tough to hate the Flyers.

Edit to say: Looks like Eklund agrees

One of the top for sure. It's too bad that he gets injured so often.

One of the top for sure. It's too bad that he gets injured so often.

Especially when he's my top player in my keeper pool. So I'm slightly biased here...

He always puts up points, but sometimes I forget how completely physically dominant the guy can be.

Guest Low Roller

Of course Eklund likes him, he's a Flyers fan!

I had the choice of picking him up in my weekly pool on Eklund's site, but he ended up being too expensive considering that I also had Jagr and Theodore on my team... I decided to spread the wealth a little bit rather than have three star players and a bunch of scrubs.

I hope it doesn't come back to haunt me.

I have been contemplating this since the thread started. I really dont think I can offer a player I would rather have on the Habs. Forsberg is the complete package (when healthy). DaveO is right. This guy plays so damn physical, he is pretty much a 'power forward'.

There are a ton of players I love, but from a GM stand point, who would I take if I was guaranteed the player would be healthy for 82 games?

Forsberg