Jambands.ca

Wassabi!!!!!!!!

JstSmkd1

Wow!!!! Now that was a very beautiful and crazy weekend!!!

I think, No I know that I can't even do this weekend justice in words. My brain is really foggy right now.

Thank You Wassabi!!!!

Please come back soon

Thanks to the others who made sleeping impossible (bacon,del/alexis,teesee,paisley,and of course Esau14) I'm going to hate you all tomorrow, so don't call me til friday and we'll do it again. [big Grin]

drums and guitar and sing-alongs til dawn then off to Jsksmkd1's for an all day Saturday beer drink and off to Del-Head's to meet up before off to Toronto for another wicked night of Wassabi!!!!!!

Toronto show was totally different than Hamilton... different jams entirely and LOTS of room to dance... beautiful both nights

special kudos to Combackqueen for the excellent designated driving... that was one hell of a rockin road crew roaming about there [big Grin]

I found the Toronto show to be a little boring.. I saw them at CTMF, I liked that and I guess they really excel in the festival setting. they have the costumes and stuff.. but they seemed like a boring drum circle this time.. maybe I just wasnt in the mood to dance. listening to them isnt the most fun without dancing, perhaps.

should've gone to bnb... [Roll Eyes]

-.02 cents

I agree what a great time on fryday.Thanks to shane and the crew at P.J.'s for letting the circus come to town and all the kind folks in attendance.The energy was sooo awsome people just getin' funky with it .thanx to everyone there,good vibes.How long did the drum circle go on outside afterwards? [Wink]

Archived