Jambands.ca

HOLY sh!t Keano quits United effective immediately!!!!

Davey Boy 2.0

Roy Keane has sensationally left Manchester United by mutual consent.

A statement released by the Old Trafford outfit confirmed that their long-serving captain has departed with immediate effect after it became clear that his future at the club was untenable.

The 34-year-old's representative Michael Kennedy met United chief executive David Gill at Old Trafford to thrash out details of Keane's severance, completing one of the most dramatic departures Manchester United has ever known.

What a selfish fucking megalomaniac is all i can say. this is definately a fallout from MUTVgate

where will he end up i wonder? he's 34 now and has been plagued by injury, doesn't get up and down the park like he used to... I'm thinking Socttish league or straight into management or something along those lines

pretty big shocker, can't wait to hear what booche and the few other scum-lovers have to say about this

Guest Low Roller

It's fun being in England during this announcement. Everybody is in a state of shock.

To me it's no different than the Habs trading a captain for nothing in return...

'Roy Keane has been a fantastic servant for Manchester United,' said Ferguson.

'The best midfield player in the world of his generation, he is already one of the great figures in our club's illustrious history.'

'Roy has been central to the success of the club in the last 12 and a half years and everyone at Old Trafford wishes him well in the rest of his career and beyond.'