Jambands.ca

Fri.Dec.2:Chameleon Project w/Lazlo Hollyfeld@Gypsy

The Chameleon

Magnum's ready to bust loose this Friday.

Boy oh boy I tell ya'..it's been rough out on the Estate recently. I think Higgins has male PMS or something.

He's all Thomas this and Magnum that. Walk the lads, you can't have the Ferrari, rake the leaves. It's egnough to make a hansome P.I. go crazy.

So I'm headed for the Gypsy this weekend to shake booty and haul ass! If ya know what I mean. Who's with me?

And if Higgins tells me to do one more chore I'm gonna blow up his model popsicle suspension bridge! He hates that.

Everyone in this thread (except livingstoned + Basher) is an alter ego of The Chameleon including Jaydawg. It all makes sense now.

Oh don't you wish. Wouldn't it be easy to beleive I was just a simply creation. You know that hurts :( .

Just becasue I'm harry and Hansome and love the Tigers dosen't mean I don't have feelings.

Magnum's gonna go watch the Army/Navy game drink a Micaloeb Lite and put in some me time.

Don't hate me 'cause I'm Magnum!

}:(HEY MAGNUM YOU PASSWORD STEALIN' BITCH. I HOPE YOU CHEST GETS SUN BURNED AND YOU BALLS SHRIVEL UP FROM ALL THOSE NUT RIDING SHORT SHORTS YOU WEAR! I'M NEVER GETTING FUCKED UP WITH YOU AND YOUR CREW AGAIN!

DON"T TRY AND POST ANYHTING ELSE I'VE CHANGED MY PASSWORD TO SOMETHING YOU'LL NEVER GUESS and no it's not "CHameleon Project". I WON'T DO THAT AGAIN.

FUCK YOU THOMAS!

DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU AT THE GYPSY TONIGHT EITHER, TRYING TO PUT YOUR GAME ON OR I'LL TELL THAT WOMAN OF YOURs BACK HOME, THAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT IN THAT OTHER POST!

I MIGHT EVEN LAY A BEATING ON YOU! JUST 'CAUSE I'M 5'8" and your 6'2" DON'T MEAN NOTHING. YOUR ALL LEG AND CHEST HAIR. I'LL TAKE YOUR PRETTY BOY ASS OUT! }:(

Edited by Guest

}:(HEY MAGNUM YOU PASSWORD STEALIN' BITCH. I HOPE YOU CHEST GETS SUN BURNED AND YOU BALLS SHRIVEL UP FROM ALL THOSE NUT RIDING SHORT SHORTS YOU WEAR! I'M NEVER GETTING FUCKED UP WITH YOU AND YOUR CREW AGAIN!

DON"T TRY AND POST ANYHTING ELSE I'VE CHANGED MY PASSWORD TO SOMETHING YOU'LL NEVER GUESS and no it's not "CHameleon Project". I WON'T DO THAT AGAIN.

FUCK YOU THOMAS!

DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU AT THE GYPSY TONIGHT EITHER, TRYING TO PUT YOUR GAME ON OR I'LL TELL THAT WOMAN OF YOURs BACK HOME, THAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT IN THAT OTHER POST!

I MIGHT EVEN LAY A BEATING ON YOU! JUST 'CAUSE I'M 5'8" and your 6'2" DON'T MEAN NOTHING. YOUR ALL LEG AND CHEST HAIR. I'LL TAKE YOUR PRETTY BOY ASS OUT! }:(

oh man don't be hating on Magnum and his crew...I want him to keep coming out in Toronto so that he finally sees the TO ladies are where its at! You better not put a beatin on any of them or I'll be putting a beatin on you! That's right oh and I'm 5 foot nothin but you don't scare me!

:P

Thanks Girl. Magnum apprciates a fine lady like your self who'll stick up for this P.I.

Look THe Chameleon can't handle his liquor so he got got! You know what I mean sister!

Listen if there is one thing I learned from 'Nam it's "trust no one and never fall aspleep on watch." So he snoozed and lost.

Besides I fronted him a 1/4 of my personal Maui wowie which I needed him to sell in T.O. so I could pay Higgins back for some repairs I need to make to the Ferrari. So, I front him the killer dank and his fuckin' dreadlocked ass smoked it all!

Payback's a bitch! Don't get high of my supply punk! Magnum don't play.