Jambands.ca

loads of CL action this week

Davey Boy 2.0

pretty stoked:

Tue Nov 22 02:30PM Eastern

Length: 2 hr 15 min LIVE

TSN - The Sports Network - Canada

UEFA Champions League

Manchester United (England) vs Villarreal (Spain)

Wed Nov 23 12:00AM Eastern

Length: 2 hr SDD

UEFA Champions League

Juventus (Italy) vs Club Brugge (Belgium)

Wed Nov 23 11:00AM Eastern

Length: 2 hr LIVE

GolTV Canada

UEFA Cup - Match Day 3

Lokomotiv Moscow (Russia) vs Brondby (Denmark)

Wed Nov 23 02:30PM Eastern

RDS - Le Reseau Des Sports - Canada

UEFA Champions League

Real Madrid (Spain) vs Lyon (France)

TLN - TeleLatino Network - Canada

UEFA Champions League

Fenerbahce (Turkey) vs AC Milan (Italy)

UEFA Champions League

Liverpool (England) vs Real Betis (Spain)

Thu Nov 24 01:00PM Eastern

GolTV Canada

UEFA Cup - Match Day 3

Hertha Berlin (Germany) vs Lens (France)

Thu Nov 24 03:00PM Eastern

GolTV Canada

UEFA Cup - Match Day 3

Monaco (France) vs Hamburg (Germany)

UEFA Champions League

Liverpool (England) vs Real Betis (Spain)

What time are you going to be home for that one? I think I can squirrel out of here a touch early that afternoon. Our bitches should be going shopping that night, so................well, you do the math.

Hope Rangers can get their acts together and pull off something in Portugal. Porto is do or die

Match Preview

Matchday 5 - 22 November 2005 -

Group Home Away

A Juventus v Club Brugge

A Bayern v Rapid

B Thun v Arsenal

B Ajax v Sparta

C Barcelona v Bremen

C Panathinaikos v Udinese

D Lille v Benfica

D Man. United v Villarreal

Matchday 5 - 23 November 2005 -

Group Home Away

E Schalke v PSV

E Fenerbahçe v Milan

F Rosenborg v Olympiacos

F Real Madrid v Lyon

G Liverpool v Betis

G Anderlecht v Chelsea

H Internazionale v Artmedia

H Porto v Rangers

Edited by Guest

the Gers are in a bad way these days, sounds like Celtic cruised past them and Ally Macleish's head is on the chopping block

good fucking times

Kenny Dalglish. Rangers have been in a bad way for a few years now. Look for Super Ally McCoist to be the next boss in blue! good times my ass, the hoops are poop

from uefa.com

Latest News

Mixed half for German sides

It took 14 minutes for the first deadlock to be broken as UEFA Champions League Matchday 5 spluttered into action, with FC Barcelona continuing where they left off against Real Madrid CF at the weekend by taking an early lead against Werder Bremen through Gabri García in Group C.

Top scorer

Typically, Ronaldinho was at the heart of the move, splitting the defence with an exquisite pass to pick out Gabri whose left-footed strike arrowed into the far corner. Bremen were soon back in the game though thanks to Tim Borowski's well executed penalty but their joy was short-lived as Ronaldinho moved the Spanish side, playing Henrik Larsson at the expense of the rested Samuel Eto'o, 2-1 in front in the 26th minute with his fifth strike in this year's competition to make him the tournament's top scorer.

Greek joy

In a tense night in Athens, Panathinaikos FC's Cypriot midfield player Constantinos Charalambides gave his side a deserved lead against Udinese Calcio on the brink of half-time, turning home Sotirios Leontiou's testing left-wing cross. If the scores remain the same in Group C, a win will lift Panathinaikos into second place, six points behind Barcelona.

Deisler back

The fact that FC Bayern München were operating without influential midfield duo of Michael Ballack and Mehmet Scholl through injury made little difference as they raced into a 21st minute lead against SK Rapid Wien. Sebastian Deisler provided further proof that he is back from his long lay-off, converting Roy Makaay's pass with a devastating shot which beat Helge Payer on his right hand side and finds the corner of the net.

Quiet night

On an incredibly quiet night, five games were deadlocked at 0-0 with the only other major news of note Armand Deumi's red card for FC Thun against Arsenal FC after he felled Robin Van Persie when he was through on goal.

©uefa.com 1998-2005. All rights reserved.

letter to football365:

Old Trafford Highlight Was Park's Fan Club

With the 0-0 result not many things stick out in my mind about the game, but one memory that will live long with me is Park's fan club, sat in the East Stand a few rows in front of me were 5 VERY ATTRACTIVE Korean girls holding up signs and getting all excited when they noticed pPrk was warming up on the touch-line. In the second half when Park came on for Fletcher they went mental and started jumping up and down and chanting his name and screaming.

These Korean girls were very fashionable, wearing low-cut jeans, which of course meant that every time they stood up every bloke for five rows behind got a good flash of their knickers - one had a nice white pair with a red love heart, a couple had pink ones and there was some black ones with red frilly bits around the edges. Every time Park got near the ball they went mental and stood up and cheered which caused the five rows behind to stand up and appreciate the view and cheer as well - all of a sudden Park had about 30 blokes chanting his name and begging for him to get onto the ball just so we could have a good look at these girls' assets. Quite honestly after Park came on the rest of the game was a bit of a blur - did I miss much?

So I would like to thank the Ji-Sung Park unofficial fan club for warming us up on the cold Old Trafford evening...