Jambands.ca

Hiway Freeker - NERO PARTY!

bouche

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a fun and messy night.

There were some INCRedible collaborations onstage.

Mark's keys mixed in with nero sounds was outstanding. As James in TO would put it "It's all about the KORG man!"

I gotta thank the nero-hiway for a KILLER "That's What Love Will Make You Do".

BAM!!!!

It was such a great suprise to see Mary, Giggles and STU-DOG show up last night. You guys are fantastic!

The bus-ride home was pretty damn funny. There was way too many crazy things happening, I wonder if Catherine (busdriver?) was serious about wanting to charter for our sorry-asses again [Wink]

The show was a blast on Friday night... such good times seeing the Freeker and nero at the Black Sheep Inn... always a treat to see either of these bands... awesome to see everyone too !! [big Grin]

I noticed at the Inn a listing on their upcoming shows board that Broken Social Scene are playing there on Saturday July 5th. Anyone nearby should definitely go and check out this band...

I saw BSS the other week at Lee's Palace... and what a show! At one point, there were 5 guitarists on stage playing w/ the drummer... this dynamic is something you usually only get to witness during superjams at concerts... to see and hear solely these 5 and the drummer interacting... like bees to honey... it was something else! ....can't really formulate thoughts right now into a potential review of that show... let's just say it rocked and made this band a must see on my list next time I have the chance. The album has hooked me for the last little while and I heavily reco giving it a listen.

Archived