Jambands.ca

What's my malfunction?

rubberdinghy

I'm with Alexis on the TMJ thing. Call Sunshine and ask her about it.

Yup sounds like a case of TMJ to me! If you find yourself clenching your jaw alot you are going to get bad headaches.

Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome - a condition which the patient has painful temporomandibular joints, tenderness in the muscles that move the jaw, clicking of joints, and the limitation of jaw movement.

Can cause serious headaches that just won't go away!!

Let's get you booked for a reflexology appointment soon buddy!

;)

Thanks for all the input dudes and dudettes....I think it probably has alot to do with everything mentioned...A bit here a bit there....

Unfortunatly, my doctor moved to Windsor, so that'd be quite the drive. I think TMJ is probably what's causing the problems, however, I am done work for the day and feel better, the stress of strike talks probably doesn't help either. Plus a busload of screaming teenagers...my water intake has been lacking too...we have electric heat here, but who knows what I inhale driving the bus, and the cheap cigs, I thought they were all natural. I'll have one or two dozen beers tonight that'll be good for me...

Anyways, thanks everybody...Lisa we'll have to do something soon...how bout me and Super Dave at the same time.