Jambands.ca

Will Nelson Ottawa Presale Password?

ollie

Wow, Willie Nelson is playing Ottawa and Toronto. I wonder when the last time he played Ontario?

I would guess in the early nineties when he was with the Highwaymen, which I regret missing now.

I've seen Nelson at seven Farm Aids and twice with Dylan these past couple of years and he will well be worth the price of admission.

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend either gig, as I will be short on cash at least for the first part of 2006, and will hopefully still see Nelson at the Farm Aid 2006.

But for all on here that are going to go, enjoy.

Tim

Wow, Willie Nelson is playing Ottawa and Toronto. I wonder when the last time he played Ontario?

I would guess in the early nineties when he was with the Highwaymen, which I regret missing now.

I think you're right. My parents saw The Highwaymen (Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Kris Kristofferson, Johnny Cash), I think at Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto, and it was in the 1990s.

Aloha,

Brad

Actually as best as I can recall, for not being in attendance it was 1993 at the Skydome, possibly Skytent as they used to call it.

I luckily saw Johnny Cash ever so briefly at the Concert for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1995 and Kris Kristofferson in Massey Hall for a Ronnie Hawkins tribute. But sadly I never saw Waylon Jennings live, may he rest in peace.

As I said though for those who love Willie Nelson, the old man is still great and you all should go.

Tim