Jambands.ca

a little excercise for you

livingstoned

can you pick out all the bands represented in this image...

I see smashing pumkins, scissor sisters, blur, blind melon, alice in chains...etc...now you try and list the rest. Apparently there are 70 or 75 bands represented. Pretty funny.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?s=9eacc9fa90ba9ad97bcefbb94b5cf146&attachmentid=19750&d=1132756966

Edited by Guest

QQC and I were looking at this the other day (so some of these are his finds). There's prince, queen, sex pistols, lemonheads, cowboy junkies, 50 cent, guns n roses, eels, matchbox 20, nine inch nails, rolling stones, red hot chili peppers, u2, garbage, led zeppelin, pixies, black flag, radiohead, eagles, black crowes, the police, hole, gorillaz, the cars, talking heads, jet... thats all i can see right now.

blur is hilarious :)

Guest Low Roller

I got 26... but I missed a lot of the ones that FairySari had... Not mentioned yet are B-52s, Alice in Chains, Scissor Sisters, White Zombie, Whitesnake, Nine Inch Nails, Seal, Dead Kennedys, White Stripes, Television...

Edited by Low Roller

The sky is Deep Purple. Radiohead. The Postal Service. The Fairies and the Silver Spoons.

Plus there's two girls making out in the background. I don't know what to make of them, but lemme know when they cut their first album, that shit'll be hot.

The building in the background is Deep Purple, the sky is dark pink at best. Maybe I'm stupid but did everybody miss the Rolling Stones.

QQC and I were looking at this the other day (so some of these are his finds). There's prince, queen, sex pistols, lemonheads, cowboy junkies, 50 cent, guns n roses, eels, matchbox 20, nine inch nails, [color:red]rolling stones, red hot chili peppers, u2, garbage, led zeppelin, pixies, black flag, radiohead, eagles, black crowes, the police, hole, gorillaz, the cars, talking heads, jet... thats all i can see right now.

blur is hilarious :)

what?