Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL>MWilson, RGarland & DD @PJC Friday

show---whore

HOT SUMMER NIGHTS = HOT SUMMER JAMS!!

It's official. I'm ditching work to be at this one so come on out to the PepperJack Cafe in Hamilton this Friday night and catch all of the excitment.

Mark Wilson

Rose Garland

Diesel Dog

I'll let showhore or esau post details and cost ($8, I think), and the order in which the bands will be playing. Look forward to seeing you there!

Who's in...????

No - somebody posted that they were having their last show at Frontier Town, but then a band member posted saying that was not true. Here is the post from the band from a while ago in response to the "Rose Garland last show" thread:

-----

Yoink!

This here would be Arnie from Rose Garland talking (actually typing I guess!). I heard rumours that everyone thought we were breaking up! I'm posting this message to make all our rosebuds that have come to our shows that we aint breakin' up. NOPE!

We are currently going through a personnel change. Our buddie Glen is moving on, and we are breaking in a new bass player, Eron Stroud (of Palooka!!). Frontier Town is our last show with Glen. After that it will be Mssr. Stroud joing Aaron in the engine room! Visit our website for a tad more info at www.rosegarland.ca

cheers,

Arnie

-----

There you have it.

Peace, Mark

yays, friday night was a treat

my first rose garland show and I was truly impressed by their performance (enhanced of course by the boys from diesel dog sitting in), great stuff!

and diesel dog themselves put on a killer performance... just getting better and better, more and more fun!

super crowd and super tunes, awesome [big Grin]

hats off once again to the caledonia crew (and associates) for looking after the rest of the weekend (someone better put up that picture of Esau and Instigator starting into the rye at 11:30 am) [Wink]

Well a few days late, but yeah what a great night of music,well I caught most of it until it got late enough that we had to close the windows to the patio.Great to see ya'll out havin a blast and dancin' away.

Lovin that D.D-R.G "Eyes" just amazing,love that G.D jam.Always a great time when Diesel Dog or Rose Garland is playing but its explosive when they are together! [Eek!]

Mark's intense playing was a great way to start the night off,get ya'll a movin' loved it that the windows and doors were wide for that,sounded so good at the gate.

Was great to be able to party with Tala @ PJC then at the zoo and top it off on saturday with Tala in Brantford.Great freakin' jams,good times.

Oh yeah the whiskey [Roll Eyes]

Archived