Jambands.ca

green party

Im going home Donny

i like dewar. he came to my door and answered all my questions intelligently and eagerly. when mahoney came to my door he was constantly looking up and down the street looking for more people to get distracted in front of, and didn't answer many of my questions.

ad

oh dear you guys! it may actually come down to a coin-toss...

(but seriously, thanks :) all the info helps)

edit: and mahoney never factored in for me... you didn't gravitate at all to chernushenko AD? i especially was feeling the pull when i saw him on a 'make poverty history' panel in toronto, with stephen lewis, paul summerville (sp?), and a few others. i thought that out of the politicians who spoke, he presented himself the best.

Edited by Guest

hey meegaliscious...I was thinking your idea yesterday...donate green vote ndp....seems wise enough and I could sleep better than if I vote for for the clones...though I've changed my mind in motion before...we'll see, we'll see....this gorgeous weather has me thinking mostly its time to go to get an suv and idle that biatch.

you didn't gravitate at all to chernushenko AD?

unfortunately no, i'm one of the lemmings who would vote green if they had a snowball's chance of making things change in parliament, but i really need to see them get organised, get their message into the mainstream and get a bit more credibility before i send one of them downtown.

dewar has really impressed me this campaign, and chernushenko hasn't even registered on my radar.

ad