Jambands.ca

How did the Senators do monday night?

Esau

If I had any sense back when I made the team picks, especially after watching Thomas play in Hamilton pre-season, I would have picked him before Raycroft, but shit, hard to not pick the rookie goaltender of the year (or whatever it was he won again that year). It looks like the one year off hurt Raycroft thats for sure. I figured hes next to go.

haha i was wondering when a bruins fan was gonna show their face in here.

bruins played an excellent game, ottawa stunk it up real good.

good win for boston for sure

ad

I had to get one thread in this season, if only one! LOL

I have to say though, I was surprised at that outcome, given the number of shots & the fact it was Ottawa, but happily surprised though. Its games like those though that make me think four times if the Thornton trade was a good idea.....then I give my head a shake.

I still haven't actually watched one Bruins game since "the trade" though.

Boo to Esau for not posting in Rich Stadium since November, and then coming here just to gloat. The Bruins have beaten the Sens twice since then, you need to visit more often, this Sens/Leafs/Habs stuff gets old. ;)

Seriously though, you've gotta love Tim Thomas - a rookie at age 31 - getting his first NHL shutout. He's a huge part of the reason the Bruins have turned things around. I can't believe they're only 3 points out of a playoff spot after their terrible start (and that terrible trade).

PS Leafs suck. Who am I kidding, that never gets old.