Jambands.ca

06/23 Toronto Neil Young show

Basher

i really hope the first 25 or so rows on the floor, the section where Neil really could hear a drunken fool, was fully respectful.

I'd hate to have a bad taste left in Neils mouth, leaving Toronto.

Sars, Mad Cow, or West Nile, maybe, but not a bad taste for a drunken mullet. [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

I kinda assume that's what it will be - we'll see.

On another note, leaving the show apparantly some people were yelling BASHER in my general direction, and I inadvertantly snubbed them. My mind was elsewhere, and I apologize to whomever it was. If you could revela yourself that would ease my mind.

neil is awesome.

that show was crazy good. neil rocks without being all 'rockstar-ish' .. sweet sounds [smile]

good for you, secondtube.

i had one of those redneck types in front of me calling 'like a hurricane' during the greendale part of the show. as i am not an intimidating person (? hmm.... dunno bout that one.. a couple nasty hoochie girls in the bathroom may have told you otherwise) - in addition to the fact that i was wearing a 'dare to resist drugs and violence' tshirt - i opted to sing it for him mockingly instead of really picking a fight. the loser got up and left before the greendale part of the show ended so he didn't even get to hear his tune (by neil, anyway [Wink] ) fortunately the tshirt didn't negatively impact the number of doobies passed my way. (three cheers for kind neighbours! [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin] )

Archived