Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL - Dead @ Vernon Downs

Freeker

I'm going! Yeee-hawwww!

I've seen moe., I've seen The Dead (as The Other Ones), but adding Willie to the list of bands I've-wanted-to-see-but-haven't-yet, especially in amongst the rest of Camp Canada, is going to be a blast. My Dad was a big Willie fan; I think he'd be thrilled about me going. [smile]

Aloha,

Brad

Yup, Willie in Memphis was a treat, I think the good thing about seeing him this time in Vernon is there won't be 70,000 people standing in front of me trying to get a good view of him. Vernon will rock, what's this I hear about Camp Canada, is there a meeting spot I don't know about??

Sorry, when I used the phrase "Camp Canada", I didn't mean to imply a location/meeting-spot, just the masses of Canadians who were going to be there. Apologies.

My suggestion, if you're looking for the Canadians, would be to check near the beer tent...

Aloha,

Brad

Where y'all staying? My buddy has booked us a room for Saturday and Sunday night, but I'm not sure where.

Apparently there are beaches in the area, so we're heading down tomorrow morning for some R&R before a Sunday full of R&R (and Willie).

We have a hotel, no idea where it is right now.

Anyways, FerrisWheeler kick our poor asses all over the Scherzo tonight. Independent Land had an Eminem rap in there, which turned the night loose in the first set. Collectively, we lost it..................

A Catpish/DaveO original came out (yup, I am the spiritual advisor on that one) in the second set, and I am pretty sure Crystal had tears.

Honestly, the best Ferris yet.

They are the hidden gem, if you havent seen them.

Ottawa on the 30th, give'r

Dekcuf, I think.

Wicked start to the looooooooong weekend!

Archived