Jambands.ca

Who's got my heady roommate?!?

Large Marge

LivingStoned is in the midst of showing our place to the most blah person I've seen in ages... I don't even think his eyes were open when he was talking to me. Please help us to stop this strage parade!!! We need a chill roomie.

We've got a cute semi near Coxwell & Danforth, with an awesome back yard & built in year-round BBQ. We're super fun and accomodating and we always listen to good tunes. We don't really want to compromise the good thing we've got going on, but we definitely need a third. Really though, if we end up living with a killjoy like this, I think I might cry. :(

If you, or anyone you know has inkling to move to the T.dot, or are already here and just need a better living situation, give us a call; we'll chat.

i'm sure if you held out a bit longer and convinced cully that it wasn't THAT far he'd move in....what about that mangled guy in kdub?

and i'm SOOOOO sure you and livingstoned could bully that guy into never leaving his room but to pee and make a lightning fast run to the fridge. life won't be so hard with the killjoy.

have you tried putting an ad in view or craigslist or something like that?

Ladies, I recommend you post your rental at all the colleges and Universitties in the dowtown core. Go to the schools and plaster thier bulliten boards. I didi this when I was in need and I got results. Plus you get younger. more hip people.

You can also register with the housing department at these schools and they circulate your rental space.

Good luck.

if i read jamhappy funhouse i'd think it was a house filled with people who liked pb+j samiches but without the pb....or maybe you enjoyed spreading jam on yourselves or each other cause it makes you happy...hence the term jamhappy. and fun house is just the pc was to say nuthouse. hehehehehe good luck girls y'all got a good thing goin over there

Can't promise, but might know a couple people looking for a summer sublet in TO.

- Are you guys interested in somebody even if only until September?

- What's the rent?

- Any utility or other expenses?

- How far is the walk to the subway?

- Do you guys smoke cigarettes inside?

- How frequent are the all-night parties that might keep a roomate awake :) :) :)?

- Are y'all veggies? If so, open to non-veggies?

- How big is the room?

Answer me these questions 9 and I'll do my best for ya!