Jambands.ca

riddle of today

Tooly

quote:

Originally posted by paisley:

What did the buddhist ask the hot dog vendor?

As you stated later, Make me one with everything.

The vendor says the hotdog is $1.50 ... the buddhist gives him $2. The vendor gives him the hot dog. The buddhist says what about my change? The vendor points to his coin box and says ...

"Change comes from within" [Wink]

Rob Not Bob

Then there's the junkie who goes to the hotdog vendor and says, "Get me one with the works ..."

NP : Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - BRMC

quote:

Originally posted by paisley:

Make me one with everything.

At which point the hot dog vendor slaps the buddhist across the kisser, hard, saying, "That's the sound of one hand clapping, funny boy!!! You know how many times I've heard that joke?!?"

Aloha,

Brad

P.S. Rene Descartes goes into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender serves him, and walks away. Descartes finishes the beer, and the bartender comes back and asks if he'll have another. Descartes says, "I think not" and promptly vanishes. The bartender was enlightened.

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

P.S. Rene Descartes goes into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender serves him, and walks away. Descartes finishes the beer, and the bartender comes back and asks if he'll have another. Descartes says, "I think not" and promptly vanishes. The bartender was enlightened.

More junkie puns .... you heard about the existentialist junkie, right? Always putting Descarte before the Horse ....

Rob Not Bob

Hanging his head in shame ...

Archived