Jambands.ca

killer new band

mattm

So much suck in one band...the mind boggles...the keyboard player's cheezy Nintendo sounds, and terribly mangled lines...the guitar player needs a tone transplant, and can't even competently play one of the worst (and most repetitive) solos ever made. And the singer...well, lead vocalist, 'cuz that ain't singing, no way, no how.

At the very least, it's nice that they have all these hacks "concentrated" into one band, rather than having one member infecting each of four or five other bands...

Aloha,

Brad

Not sure, I got home last night and the link was waiting for me in an msn chat box. It was from Mike (git, WTTS) but I don't think he's on here to answer.

Anyone read the little info blurb to the right of The Rawker's vid?

"...So, the band finally buys some monitors and can now hear what their lead singer sounds like. He is fired immediately. These videos are “the rawker’s†attempts to get into a new band."

nice

I'm still a huge fan of the Metallica air drummer. This guy has obviously put a lot of effort into his air drumming skills and should be commended.

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2666667

Oh and by the way, he's canadian and looks an awful lot like my high-school buddy Kevin who was also a metallica freak. I wonder...

Edited by Guest