Jambands.ca

CanDay Fest Holey Board Tourney

Schwa.

I have a board and would love to draw up a tournament if there are enough people that want to get in.

If you haven't played before don't worry, the rules are extremely simple and all you have to do is throw some rings into 1 of 3 holes in a board that is about 6 feet away. SIMPLE!

If there are any takers, get on here and let me know and we can set a time and place. Around some shade would be ideal i suppose but that can all be worked out later.

I suggest you just draw up the tourney and fill the names in when you get there... maybe walk around a couple hours before the tourney is to start... make it adjustable for any number of participants... ummm, well, I'll see you in a bit anyways... I can help you out with it if you need. Hope you have some cold beer!

Holey board is the funnest drunken game. Good idea schwativa. SInce it's 'holey' board, maybe it should be played on the sunday.

-

"How can you liven up your next family gathering, tailgate, or entertain school friends at your next get together? Holey Board is a unique game growing in popularity. A game that can be played indoors or out, Holey Board provides hours of laughter and will test your accuracy and skill. Unlike shuffleboard, billiards, ping pong, or horseshoes, Holey Board is a portable and durable game, perfect for ages 6 to 86."

Damn! I think that is ACE on the front of that board ready to toss....and i think that's Crow pointing at the board telling him where to shoot. That ACE guy does it all eh? I bet he would get his ass kicked at frontier though. Whats up ACE?

Here he is brushing up on his horseshoes.

-

Archived