Jambands.ca

setlist

Tooly

Does anyone have the setlist for the jack johnson set from toronto the other night?

also, did anyone else hear about that guy getting shot 5 times that night? my lil sister said she heard it on the news, i think its BS. did anyone hear about that>?

wheres the jack setlists?

ok this is making more sense then my sisters story.

i can see ganstas busting caps after seeing jayz and fiddy cent moreso then hippys shooting someone after a harper show.....

good call on teh fireworks, as shit as that sounds [Roll Eyes]

WHERES THE JACK SETLIST???????

overkill? i dunno dude, that fifty cent guy got shot 9 times, some in the face and head, now hes a supa star.

anyone wanna help me piece together the setlist?

my order will be bad but ill try

taylor, on and on, flake, rodeo clowns, mudfootball, badfish, fall line, some cover to end that jules was going nuts over, that G Love cover with the Dj guy, i dunno there was tons more

anyone else wanna help

quote:

my order will be bad but ill try

taylor, on and on, flake, rodeo clowns, mudfootball, badfish, fall line, some cover to end that jules was going nuts over, that G Love cover with the Dj guy, i dunno there was tons more

I couldn't begin to tell you the order but some other tunes he played were:

Bubble Toes > Stir It Up > Bubble Toes, Inaudible Melodies, Middle Man, Drink the Water, It's All Understood, Times Like These, The Horizon Has Been Defeated.........

ummm, that's all that come to mind but there's still more

Archived