Jambands.ca

Meetup/Secret Entrance at Allmans 07/09

Basher

Okay, this post serves a double purpose - a great meeting place right before the show and a secret entrance to the venue.

If you come in the main gate where the Amp is and keep walking by the entrance to the venue there is an outdoor bar with multiple levels on your right (across from the orange tented area with the childrens waterpark). They actually scan your ticket there and you are IN the venue. I probably won't be there until around 6:30, but if someone wants to get a table for a few drinks I will find you!

B

Is this the same "secret" entrance where you cross the pedestrian bridge into the theater,I remember goin across that when they still only had the revolving stage,before the ampitheater.

I assumed that the "secret" entrance was the other one.

Hmmm, I dunno. It's on the east side of the venue, right beside the mini putt area. It doesn't even look like an entrance, just a bar. But I went up there to look for my buddies at the Ben Harper show and the guy told me he would scan my ticket and I wouldn't be allowed back in, becuase that is part of the venue.

Don't forget to buy your beer at the Solid Gold VIP lounge.It's on the left when facing the stage right by the lawns.They have security to get in but you don't have to be a member.Most people think you do,thus the line is extremely short.Bottled beer for the same price as the swill they call draught at the other concessions.You can also buy smokes if memory serves me correct.

Enjoy.

Archived