Jambands.ca

DaveO setlist - 05-11-06 -hahahaha

Booche

I: HNIC theme > TEWDACUATM (Slip), Soggy Ashtray > Lumsden’s Pond > Basement Apt, Naked As We Came (Iron & Wine) > Not For The Season (Tweedy), The Right Way, Winding Wheel (Adams), impromptu Freebird *, Old Home Town Pain, 100 Years (Parsons)

II: untitled instrumental > 12 in my Heart, Ironic Twists, Verona (Frisell), Can’t Move Forward > Forget the Flowers (Wilco), Stretch, Cold Roses (Adams)

* Somebody was yelling for Freebird and Dave made the mistake of teasing it. He looped the acoustic strumming part and did the slide guitar part over top. Once stopped, he was accosted by 3 girls saying it was “their Grad song†and that he had to play the song now.

Dave – “When did you graduate? 1978??â€

Agreeing to play it if they sang, the song began and they eventually made it all the way through. Then, Rahmer did the guitar solo a cappella a la Phish. TONS of strange looks from amazement to hilarity to utter shock. Confirmed EPIC.

(i'm already stoked for your concert with Lauzon)

You better be: you're guesting on trumpet (seeing as you meet two of the qualifications for being in the show: you play an instrument, and your name is "Dave" :)).

Aloha,

Brad