Jambands.ca

CL finals today TSN 2:30- who's watching it?

Davey Boy 2.0

I'm taping it, gonna have to avoid this thread too by the looks of it, I just wanna see some sweet goals, and Barca to come out on top, i don't think I could handle the Arse winning....there's only 1 Keano!!!

Edited by Guest
No team named Braca

this was the wrong call...goal stands by the rule of advantage, yellow card for the goalkeeper.

18 mins: OFF - LEHMANN: Dramatic scenes, and Lehmann is sent off. Ronaldinho played Eto'o in, and he skipped round Lehmann, and the big German hauls him down on the edge of the box. Giuly slots the ball home, but the whistle has already gone for a free-kick. But the referee has no option but to dismiss the German keeper, who becomes the first man sent off in a Champions League final.

Well, there may have been thunderclaps and lightning bolts but this game lacked the sexy it had rightfully promised from the start. The non-advantage call changed the entire course that had Arsenal feeling like she was on a date, been slipped some roofies and fought to fight off unconsciousness before the inevitable.

Well, there may have been thunderclaps and lightning bolts but this game lacked the sexy it had rightfully promised from the start. The non-advantage call changed the entire course that had Arsenal feeling like she was on a date, been slipped some roofies and fought to fight off unconsciousness before the inevitable.

maybe ESPN should hire Booche to do commentary. that sums the game up better than the shite these asswipes are goin on about.

If Henry had of scored that chance it would have been over. Maybe thats the sign he is leaving, we can only pray.