Jambands.ca

Jerry Band help requested

Dr_Evil_Mouse

Anyone familiar with a nice, concise version of their "The Way You Do the Things You Do"? I have to teach perfect modal verbs all week ("could have been"), and realised it would be a nice way to start a morning doing an exercise with it, but seem to have lost our tape of the JGB that had that it in perfect timing and length. Even if it's streaming, I can still throw it on a tape and bring it in.

With only a couple of weeks left at this ESL job, I've been looking for ways to keep my interest and humour engaged. I've taken to modifying question pages, replacing the given names with names from Trailer Park Boys. Some day, some student's going to be sitting in his living room in Beijing watching satellite wondering where he'd heard the names Corey and Trevor... :).

Pity the JGB never ended up on the Archive. Anybody know anything about why not?

The Grateful Dead is here, when will we see Jerry Garcia recordings?

The taping policy of the Grateful Dead does not extend to recordings of Jerry Garcia's other lineups. Jerry's solo work is controlled by his estate. Representatives have said No to the idea of hosting shows in the Live Music Archive.

http://www.archive.org/about/faqs.php#210