Jambands.ca

Kittens Mach III

Pablo Sanchez

We could be in for a kitty (if there's still one not spoken for). Cassidy has been the sole kitty in our house since her friend Iggy was put to sleep almost 4 years ago. Cassidy is 15 yrs old though, and I'm not sure that she wants to give up here sole kitty status.

(Iggy was 5 when we got Cassidy and he eventually warmed up to her. They'd chase each other around the house. Iggy eventually even started grooming cassidy. Although, that was usually met with a paw in the head and then a chase would ensue).

Cassidy is 15 yrs old though

Say' date=' Cassidy's not a big furry orange cat by any chance? CJ and I parted with such a one about that long ago, here in Ottawa.

[/quote']

No, Cassidy is a grey and white little tabby. She was adopted in Toronto (where we are originally from) from some strange ladies who rescued stray cats. They came to check us out and make sure that we were okay people and we had to sign adoption papers with clauses in there like we would never offer her up for a vivisection.

I have a booth at the Peterborough farmers market and at least every other week someone will come down with free kittens and I've never seen them go home with any.

It seems kind of surprising, Come for some heady produce and leave with a brand new kitten.

There were some REALLY cute black and white ones this weekend, cute enough that we actually considered getting another pair.

I've always gotten my pets in pairs. I think it is important for animals to be able to interact with similar animals. Plus they can keep each other company when you're out.

I think if the new animals to be introduced are younger, it is easier on your orginal pet

• 1 month later...