Jambands.ca

Kittens Mach III

Pablo Sanchez

Hey everyone,

As some of you know we were living on a farm for the last couple of years and along with barns come barncats. Well we moved into the city a couple of weeks ago with one cat named Fatty Boom Boom Tiger Lilly Wild Child.

Well, Fatty Boom Boom Tiger Lilly Wild Child was pregnant and had her Kittens last night.

Some of you have got kittens from us in the past and now here's everyone's chance to get yerself a heady kitty this summer.

It appears that most of them are tabby cats. Right now, very small and very cute. I always want to keep them all at this point but that would turn out to be a huge disater I'm sure. I guess they'll be ready to go in about 6 to 8 weeks and we're looking for homes for all of them.

So pass the word around, its a Kitten party.

I'll be posting some pics as soon as I can.

I'm so worried that Beans personality would change if we got another kitty???

does anyone have any advice?

It depends on how old Beans is. If Beans is still young he (or she) won't feel as territorial. But if Beans is older than he (or she) won't accept the new kitten into the home (at least at first).

we brought d_rawk's cat, cleo, to my apartment awhile ago to join my [like beans, fucking crazy] 1-year-old-ish cat, hallie. at first cleo haaaaaaaaated hallie, and she stayed under the bed and growled.

but now they 'get along' - at least, they keep each other in shape by wrestling all the time. now cleo kicks hallie's ass, it's quite entertaining. plus i think it's better if they have a pal for when they're left alone.

m2c

I think it has made them better people. Beef Shwarma Hallie is still a terror, but less so. Lil' Miss Cleo is wwaaayyy less depressed than she was living with the older boy cats. Hallie has someone to terrorize, Cleo has someone to take out her aggression on. 'Tis all good!

img12508bv.jpg

[this isn't going to turn out well for the little demon!]

Get the kitten, Sunshine & Gateaux!

:)