Jambands.ca

FRONTIER TOWN SHUT DOWN...

Jared

SecondTube you are what I would call a 'fairweather' boardie. Like a fairweather friend you're only around when the weather's good. I find it funny that you're like "I hate Kung" wait a second are people digging kung now 'I mean I like Kung... I was the first guy ever to say that emergency services need to be improved'. People aren't fooled by verbal gibberish and I don't sit here and plot my next post with the aid of a thesaurus, I'm giving you a piece of my mind and it only takes about as long as it takes to type it. If you could learn anything from this thread it's that the personality issues don't really matter and people aren't agreeing with 'my' ideas- they have ideas of their own which just happen to concur. Your stance shows just how little respect you have for people making up their own minds. Such is the power of logic, common sense and a well reasoned argument.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to the moderator.....I tried to email ACDCm to take this matter up personally..but no luck....I will end this here..... I would love to do anything to help out with the rebirth of Frontier Town....let me know what I can do.....

of course the gator has something to say about all this....its suck that frontier town has been shut down for the time being no matter what the reasons are.. but its in ricks hands .. when he need ANYONE'S help he will ask for it! i keep checking this post to see if there is any official news.. so after 120+ posts of dip shits(and if that offends you,most likely your one of the dip shits i'm talking about) running the mouths about shit they really have no clue about, we know nothing more than when this post started. maybe a few of you should start a new topic called "wanna step outside asshole" cause most of you have allot to say when your behind the computer but aint got the balls to say boo to someone in person....lets forget about this topic until we hear from rick.

the last thing that needs to happen is the dip shits from this board making things worse for rick and frontier town by contacting the town of durham or any person(s) involved.

ps. i'll be in port dover seeing diesel dog this weekend if anyone does wanna step outside!!!

[Razz][Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by insta-gator:

the last thing that needs to happen is the dip shits from this board making things worse for rick and frontier town by contacting the town of durham or any person(s) involved.

we already agreed no one is going to contact durham insti-gator, somewhere around post 30 or something (I know it reads like a romance novel)... some topics of concern came up about frontier... jus tossin around some thoughts... its obviously rick's show to do with as he will

quote:

Originally posted by insta-gator:

ps. i'll be in port dover seeing diesel dog this weekend if anyone does wanna step outside!!!

hell with outside, all scraps to be held atop beercase boats

[Razz][big Grin]

Archived