Jambands.ca

Bring Your Dog to Work Day!

StoneMtn

Ah, good ol' BC. I've brought my dog to work twice. The first time was for our company christmas lunch. These luches are so depressing, no one talks to one another they just sit around eating. Abbey was in a Santa hat and everyone was laughing and smiling watching her do tricks. Best work lunch ever.

The second time was when I had to go into work at 2;00am to noon. I brought her because I couldn't go home to let her outside to pee, but it worked out that she kept me awake and was good company for a long night.

Dogs + work = good times.

I would give up my breaks for puppydawgs in the office! Better yet, I would looovvvve to spend my breaks playing with puppydawgs!

fyi - all doggies are puppydawgs to me...not just puppies.

I say hello to every puppydawg I see. And when he/she looks like a super-special puppydawg, I tell him/her he/she is a gooooood puppydawg! The owners of said puppydawgs sometimes laugh, but mostly look very very afraid..

I LOVE PUPPYDAWWWWWWGS

Note re my day at work: My dog has never been (and likely will never be) described by anyone as "well behaved". lol

Edit to add:

For example, today after work, she ran around a parked car and to the end of her retracting leash while I was distracted talking to someone. I was launched into the air and onto the hood of this car. She then ran again and broke her leash.

Edited by Guest

hahahahahaha oh man i love dogs....sorry to laugh at your probably bruised rump there stnmtn. but the visual on that is too fuckin funny.

I'll have to keep things like that in mind when i get my next dog (a great dane) somewhere down the line.

Well, allow me to embellish the visual for you Alexis...

Since I just arrived home from work, I was still dressed like a lawyer (a casual Whistler lawyer, mind you), wearing "nice pants" and a button down shirt. The car that I landed on was actually next to a sprinkler, and was completely soaking wet; so of course, I also became soaked. ... and I WISH I landed on my rump! It was more like a frontal sideways roll. Good times.

I love my dog though; for some reason.