Jambands.ca

To All The Teachers in Da House.....

scottieking

SCHOOOOOOOLZ

OUT

FOR

SUMMMER!!!!!

Congrats on making through another year. I will be spending mine bopping back and forth between my biz (show and fries) in Grand Bend, working on the money pit, Tobermory, T.O., Chicago (pa-LOOOOO-za) and all points inbetween. Hope to see some skanks along the way. Drinking to commense.....now!

[color:red]H[color:orange]U[color:green]R[color:blue]R[color:purple]A[color:red]Y[color:black]!

not a moment too soon. year two done! :)

as far as plans, just some cottage time and probably [hopefully!] some part-time ESL teaching. hm. i'm boring! ;)

edit: a thank you to you scottie and mark tonin, without whose helpful words i may not have even made it to my second year! *high fives*

Edited by Guest

whooooo-hooooo! This is how I celebrated the last school day: we bought this baby (the 14 footer, acyaully, which holds all 4 of us!)and already had our first family paddle on the Rideau River (somewhat shortened due to thunder rumbles!)

12_pointed_canoe.jpg

here's to an awesome summer, teachers and everyone else (live for the weekends!)

PS....O-Town folks...this canoe can definitely be borrowed...we want it to get lots of use to justify the purchase!

edit: a thank you to you scottie and mark tonin, without whose helpful words i may not have even made it to my second year! *high fives*

Glad you made it to and through your second year meggo!

I've still got one more day to go, but it will be a mellow one with a staff social breakfast, a bit of office cleaning and organizing, and a staff meeting.

I had a very good year ... 15 years in, and I still enjoy teaching. But I'm definitely ready for a break. No big holiday plans ... a canoe trip and camping trip with my family, some music festivals and concerts, time with my family and friends, and lots of music playing.

School's out for the summer!

Peace, Mark

Fuckin' slack teachers!!!!!!!!!!!

No, seriously congrats everybody. Gotta be nice to be free from the little brats for awhile. A good buddy of mine in Guelph here is a teacher and it's quite a job especially with the highschoolers. Anyways, gotta get back to work here...

...methinks I might want to be a teacher...