Jambands.ca

Who wants to sit in Orch B with the Marginator?

Large Marge

I'll give him my seat and come rock out with you!

Dang that would be sweet. Thanks for the tease but it looks like I've found someone else... it sounds like she's already well into the party this afternoon, so I hope she makes it!

Poppa... I haven't had the chance to tell you my CSNY story. We were in section 106 and a friend of mine was like "Hey check out that guy way up there". I looked up (waaay up) and back and there you were across the ACC giv'ner in the doorway of section 322 (I think). I was like "Holy shit, you'll never believe it but I know that guy." Bwah-ha-ha-ha... one of my best crowd-spotting moments ever! Thanks.

I'm heading to C'est What in about an hour... hope to see some of you cats there :)

I'll give him my seat and come rock out with you!

Dang that would be sweet. Thanks for the tease but it looks like I've found someone else... it sounds like she's already well into the party this afternoon' date=' so I hope she makes it!

Poppa... I haven't had the chance to tell you my CSNY story. We were in section 106 and a friend of mine was like "Hey check out that guy way up there". I looked up (waaay up) and back and there you were across the ACC giv'ner in the doorway of section 322 (I think). I was like "Holy shit, you'll never believe it but I know that guy." Bwah-ha-ha-ha... one of my best crowd-spotting moments ever! Thanks.

I'm heading to C'est What in about an hour... hope to see some of you cats there :)

[/quote']

haha classic!