Jambands.ca

funny ha ha

snarfmaster C

mckendry - a friend from my peterborough daze is back in Ottawa (his hometown) for the summer,... and beyond???... [color:brown]YA! anyhoo, i'm sure all you ottawa skanks will meet him as he's always out checking out some music or another

anyway, the reason i'm posting is he's 1/2 of the force behind Awesome Marcus Ninja - a comic that is posted weekly online, and will be published in hardcopy (at least part of the series, anyway) come fall. check it out

(mckendry (ian as he is also known) also goes by his recording name 'Nelles' on here)

hahahohehaw...Awesome Marcus nNnja...I like it, I like it.

Thanks for the link Mooose...'I can hear you breathe, pigeon scum'(remind you of anything Mooose?) ;)

'A note from Joel: so I can't draw a Ninja polishing a sword and put in the sound effect "polish, polish" to make things clear. Sue me.' :P

'I prefer to follow you by rooftop, lurking in the shadows and brutally murdering your would - be assailants'

Awesome Marcus Ninja rules!! So does Andrew Nelles aka Ian McKendry. Some of you may have heard heard his debut album (self titled, as Andrew Nelles) at some point through me. One song is at KC#20. Interesting fact: Nelles' backing band on his cd is none other than James McKenty & The Spades.

ps - moose rules too!