Jambands.ca

rocky raccoon

kookycanooky

me and some friends were sitting by the pool last night enjoying some drinks when my buddy drew goes to piss in the back of the yard and spots a raccoon. It looked young and was acting very bizzar...spinning around in circles and scratching its head.

racoon1.jpg

First my friend tried to touch it with a broom, to which the little guy started playing with like a cat.

racoon2.jpg

then for somereason drew tries to pet the little fucker

racoon3.jpg

Then it lay down and went to sleep. After 2 mins I was sure the thing had died

racoon4.jpg

Here is the last picture i got before falling into the pool with the camera as the little guy was walking towards me

racoon6.jpg

hopefully drew woke up this morning. it was pretty neat seeing a non-vicious raccoon.

yeah...I got lots of racoon stories myself....including quite a funny one which ends with me getting 7 weeks of rabies shots!!!

The most recent event was me sitting here at the computer in our family room, all alone late one night last week, and looking down to see a HUGE momma racoon at my feet....she'd pushed our porch door open and wandered through a back door to see what was up, I guess. We both spaz...she takes off back to the (screened-in) porch...her three babies go crazy-wild as momma is hissing at me and climbing the screens to the roof rafters. Luckily this all ended without rabies shots, though I did have racoon poo to clean up off the porch!