Jambands.ca

Questions for Little Feat...

shainhouse

How about:

Who were your largest musical influences in your formative years?

If you could experience, first hand, one event in all of known human history, what would it be?

Are you an Elvis man or Beatles man?

If you could go back and play with any musician in the known history of music, who would it be and why? What song would you play?

Those are very original questions. I bet that in all his years of playing music, no one has ever asked him those particular questions.

Kingswood was the show I saw.

I was at that one' date=' too. A double-bill with George Thorogood & the Destoyers. Little Feat were *awesome* that night!

I would ask, why do you have that horrible female singer in your band? Why don't you replace her?

[/quote']

Thanks for putting that bluntly. I stopped listening to them due to their new singer.

Kingswood was the show I saw.

I was at that one' date=' too. A double-bill with George Thorogood & the Destoyers. Little Feat were *awesome* that night!

I would ask, why do you have that horrible female singer in your band? Why don't you replace her?

[/quote']

Thanks for putting that bluntly. I stopped listening to them due to their new singer.

i remember that show. we were right up front, i think i lost hearing in my right ear for a day after george thorogood...

i don't mind the woman singer that much...i mean she's better than donna :P

timouse, there's a song called "Amie" on PPL's second album, "Bustin' Out".

Aloha,

Brad

thank you brad, i can't believe i didn't know about allmusic. that's the coolest thing i learned all day.

I've never really liked her either. I don't hate her or anything, but I find that the female voice really changes the sound.

I thought I was in the tiny minority, though, and that people generally dug her.

Stone Mountain, I second that! I think Shaun Murhphy has a great voice, but it really changes the dynamic.

I think the main problem is that they need a second voice as Paul Barerre and Lowell George used to trade of vocal duties, with Bill Payne singing very occasionally. After Lowell died they needed another singer so they went for Craig Fuller. When he left they went for Shaun Murphy, which makes it more accesable for the female fans but kinda kills the momentum sometimes. The main problem is Fred Tackett doesn't sing. But he does everything else! Love that guy!

Edited by Guest