Jambands.ca

Hell's Kitchen finale!

Sunshine

Palace Princess did you say you don't get this channel. It's Channel 36 on Roger's Cable!!!

In Ottawa, it is: that's where Rogers has placed the Fox affiliate we get in Ottawa. If PP is in Toronto, she'll get a different Fox affiliate (probably out of Buffalo; Ottawa's comes out of Detroit), and it'll be on a different channel.

Aloha,

Brad

sunshine yes, that was me! i mentioned i do not get the channel HK2 is on. thanks for the info, but i only get one channel. and that is ckco. which (thankfully!) serves my so you think you can dance needs, but alas, i do miss out on such quality programming like hell's kitchen (and gilmore girls dang it!).

anyway!

i have not seen one single episode of HK2, but i have been faithfully following along with the online episode summaries offered on fox.com. they are nicely detailed and fairly well written, so i have been enjoying them. it's sort of hard to keep track of the cast of characters without seeing their faces as i'm reading along, but with some help from the bios, the very few standouts have made impressions. so let's see, based entirely on the summaries & not actually viewing the episodes, i would say sara is/was a big crybaby and i'm happy she is gone, keith is definitely a hey-you-guuuyyyyys full of himself glad he's gone dingbat, and although that whole gift buying debacle did not show the highest level of humour, virgina is my favourite. i hope she wins.

like last year, pretty much all the contestants seem a bit dipshitty, but yeah, go virginia! her food sounds like it tastes the best.

and she seems to run the kitchen well.

what i want to know is whatever happened to the slightly yummy & definitely sinister michael from last year.... hmmmm.....

or should that be "mmmmm"

haha

I LOVE GORDON RAMSEY TOO! donkey. donkey. donkey.

hahahahahaha, they should make a special edition hell's kitchen themed donkey kong...

• 2 years later...