Jambands.ca

Anyone see Cully and I on TV last night?

Large Marge

We scored front row tix behind home plate at yesterday's Jay's game and could be seen chilin' in the background on and off all night. I got caught shovelling popcorn in my face at one point of course... I bet that's the only part folks saw.

BTW - there are absolutely no in-out privelages and no smoking anywhere in the Skydome now. No wonder Baseball attendance is low.

There used to be a smoking area in the building, but with the new laws that was shut down.

Stoned Phillips and I went to a game this year and had extra tickets that we couldn't unload (they were free). We used the tickets to go out for a smoke and come back in. Seeing as you can get crappy tickets for next to nothing, it is worth it to grab a few extra tickets and go out for a smoke, hot dog and coke. You'll save money in the end!

:)

BTW - wish I was watching last night - you should have called me!

Stoned Phillips and I went to a game this year and had extra tickets that we couldn't unload (they were free). We used the tickets to go out for a smoke and come back in. Seeing as you can get crappy tickets for next to nothing, it is worth it to grab a few extra tickets and go out for a smoke, hot dog and coke. You'll save money in the end!

You could also head to your car and partake of pre-stashed cold ones, and maybe a hit or two off the phatty ice bong (for those hot summer afternoons/nights).

Aloha,

Brad

What an amazing experience.

It was so funny when the ticket taker at the gate looked at my shirt (amazing funked out polyester) and then looked at my ticket and saw Row 1 Seat 4...he was so shocked.

The seats were unreal, it took us a little while to take everything in and actually get into the game. The players were so close to us, you could hear everything. Greg Zaun loved my shirt, and Large Marge loved checking out all their bums!!! What a great night, even if they did lose the game.

The summer of Cully and 'comp' tickets continues...

We had to go up to the top row of the 500 level to smoke...it was a long walk!!!

It was nice to be served by beautiful ladies all night as well! Beers were only 7 bucks each, thanks M, and everything else was free (hot dogs, programs, popcorn, ice cream sandwiches and handjobs!!!)

Edited by Guest