Jambands.ca

Does anyone going to moe.down have an extra tent I could use?

Cully

I had the same problem, but found a great deal on a can of waterproofer ($10) at Crappy Tire. It came in a green can, similar to the budget camping gear brands........

It worked so well, I almost bought the company. No I didn't but seriously my 4 year old Coleman special is like a fortress against dampness since I applied that stuff.

It takes an open air space and around 4 hours drying time, but it works awesome.

Sean

I don't know if it's the same stuff or not, but when I bought my tent, the instructions recommended sealing the seams, so I bought a small (2 fl. oz.) bottle of "Coghlan's Water Based Seam Sealer". The bottle's top was a spongy pad; you inverted the bottle and ran it along the seams (inside the tent) to seal them. You do this with the tent set up, in a ventilated area.

I think I bought it at Canadian Tire, and it was only a few bucks.

Wait, I found it:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/assortments/product_detail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=1408474396669514&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474396670271&bmUID=1157059748405&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524443259472&assortment=primary&fromSearch=true

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest