Jambands.ca

Musical Box hits HAMILTON on Nov 15!

kookycanooky

willy, don't ask questions, just GO. Me or Kev will refund your ticket if you don't enjoy.

Actually, some punk ;) bailed on me so I have extra tickets for Massey Hall, superb seats, and i'm willing to cut some good skanks a deal. As of now its Me and Paan.

I know its hard to justify spending the cash to see a coverband of a band that most people don't like (more so, unfamiliarity with the tunes). Just grip it and rip it. y'all need to use the next 2 months to gradually stash away around 50$

Hmmmm... worth seeing then?

Willy, seriously, Kookie and and I will definitely refund your $ if you are not happy with the show. Kookie, Funkybeats and I have discussed this and truly feel any fan of highly technical and beautifully composed rock (like some of the "jambands" can do) should not miss this stuff. Genesis is NOT all about Phil Collins era pop stuff. I was always reminded of Genesis' early stuff when listening to a lot of Phish and even some moe.

Come on out and have some fun with us. I help to organize a really big pre-show gathering for Toronto TMB shows. There will be at least 50 people there and we'll have the tunes blasting, a patio for smoking :D and the Montreal v Toronto game on the TVs. It'll be at the Library Pub. I'll be posting details closer to the date.

I've got a great DVD that can show you the unbelievable attantion to detail that this group goes to. Contact me and I'll help you out.

Cheers,

Kanada Kev =8)

I saw these guys a few years back at the Convention Centre in Hamilton. Attention to detail is an understatement!! I was a moderate (at best) Genesis fan, and largely unfamiliar with much of their content, but still had a great time. I would say this cover band is definitely worth a gander!

Furthermore, early Genesis is often quoted in interviews with Fishman and Trey as being one of their musical influences. I would hesitate to call TMB a "cover band". You would be hard pressed to notice any significant difference between their show and the original one except that TMB is probably a little tighter. Any, and all jambands fans should check this band out before they retire ( I think this may be their last tour).

Check it!

Ok...so this just in:

There are 20 rows of Reserved seats, 30 seats per row, then GA standing room behind that. You don't want to stand for this show....Tix are $38.50, then ticketbastard service charges.

Do we want to arrange something in terms of buying seats together? does someone want to go to the Copps boxoffice saturday morning and get specific seats?

Wow. Sounds like a weird setup. I'd love to, but can't commit on this one. I'm prob looking at doing this one as a last minute show. Family obligations limit me sometimes, and there are so many shows coming up. Being that it's only a short hop down the road from here in Oakville, I may be able to pull it off.

I'm still trying to figure out how i'm gonna pull off a Fri > Sat Mule > TMB in December with the afternoon preshow on the saturday :P

Later . . .

Kanada Kev =8)