Jambands.ca

Los Lobos in Hamilton on sale now!

HaMike

HOLY FACK!!! IF YOU CAN GO SEE LOS LOBOS!!! Last time I saw them was their free show at Harbourfront and except for the guy standing directly in front of me screaming into his cell phone, the show was AWESOME!!! Totally forgot they covered Bertha so that was sweet as well as covering Neil's "Cinnamon Girl"...

These guys are fan-fuggin-tastic!!!

Anyhow, Willy we met you a few years back. Your muffler tape really helped us limp into Bonnaroo 03. We still arrived via tow truck but hey thats OK.

I recall that well! It seems to me that you performed a repair using an empty soda can and some muffler tape that we happened to have in the VW at the time. I don't think we managed to hook up again inside (or maybe I was sleeping when you came by) but I was happy to hear that you made it. Looks like we'll be partying for Los Lobos together!

Yes that was us with the pop can. How very Mcagyver like.

Los Lobos has been one of those bands that I have meant to see again for a long time. Only been able to catch them at a couple different festivals years back. Always thought they would be great to see in a bar where you can really cut loose. Hamilton Place will have to do.

• 1 month later...

Yew Willy it was great to meet once again. Hamilton hospitality at its finest.

It was a shame to see what I would guess to be only 500 people at the show. What a fantastic band and what a way to mix up the traditional with the rock and blues.

I've wanted to see these guys on their own for a long time. We've only ever had the pleasure to catch them at a festival.

If any of you Toronto peeps have nothing to do Friday. Go check em out at Massey Hall. If you love music you will not be dissappointed. Better yet check em out in Brampton of all places on Sat night.

Mad props go out to the drummer, Cougar Estrada. I cant find his bio on their official site. Man that boy can lay down the beats.

You also forgot to mention the Cinnamon Girl closer after the Bertha. Hey Willy set your VCR they are on Conan on Monday Night.

Edited by Guest