Jambands.ca

Final Desperate Plea - SINGLE IT TIK (UPDATE)

scottieking

OK, just got back from the beach and really have to move these tickets sooo....

I really want to sell the pair. This may not happen. I do have one person set-up for a single if another person needs a single (that's you, Tooly). I am not willing to discuss details here but if you are interested in a slightly discounted ticket, email me at scottieking at hotmail. Tooly, I'll email you by the end of the day. Sorry to peddle on the board here, pholks. Have a sunny day!

Hey Scotty...if you don't have to get a passport to go to the states, I'd drive my unassuming granny-pimp car across the border for a ticket...depending on the cost of travel and such...drop me a line if this sounds good. brilliant white chrysler imperial with baby booties hanging atop the rearview mirror??

dress all nice to avoid border hassles??

if you can't find any takers this could be an answer...the car holds 6 but 4-5 is a more reasonable request for a fill. All I'd have to do is sparkle up the car a bit, get the wire rims and whitewalls gleaming and gas 'er up.

the usuals would apply...shotgun takes DJ duties and mans AC for those who complain.

just a thought...if you can find someone to buy the tickets forget about me. you should stop by phishin4groove's place on friday. see the party in london post.

hey stoccy check your mail bro

ive got bad news,,,,, i cant meet with ya on monday to make the trade.... i dunno how you wanna work it out now,, maybe overnight mail or something? or just drop it off at my friends or my parents or something on monday when your going thru...

Archived