Jambands.ca

Purple be gone: Raps unveil new uniforms

Basher

Yep, Parker looked really good. Bargnani looked comfortable and fearless.

As for TJ Ford, I think he looked good, but he is so damn fast that I could hardly see him.

Can't wait for tip-off. My season ticket group is having our ticket draft tomorrow :)

BTW HalJ, Stoned Phillips is having coffee with Chuck this week - he works at the Fan in she works for Rogers, in the same building!

My season ticket group is having our ticket draft tomorrow

Coooooool...........Raptors TV should air it!

If you have internet access during it please post the details as it in progress. Do you know what draft spot you have yet and do you know which game you would pick 1st over-all?

My season ticket group is having our ticket draft tomorrow

Coooooool...........Raptors TV should air it!

If you have internet access during it please post the details as it in progress. Do you know what draft spot you have yet and do you know which game you would pick 1st over-all?

And I hope that as a bonus, there's coverage of Basher's Vegoose ticket buying adventures.

HalJ - he mentions Phish every once and a while because their producer went to the show that broke the hiatus in NYC, the night before the Raptors played the Knicks. Apparantly he arrived to work the next day in rough shape :)

I was at both the show, and the game, so I know how he felt.

As for the draft update, because I know you too hosers really want one (the veiled sarcasm doesn't fool me), we secured tickets to see the following teams:

Lakers

Suns

Spurs

Heat

Cavs

Nets

and others. Sitting front row courtside for the preseason game this Sunday. I'm gonna wave at Vince Carter to see if it makes him fall down.