Jambands.ca

Grateful Dead SUCK!

rubberdinghy

It's true...check out this post...Maybe this'll get some panties in a twist...Trying to stir it up you know.

The Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you heard wasn't an electrical current, it was me fucking sleeping.

I saw them pretty young (13, maybe?). And I was *really* high. And I couldn't wait to go home, listen to some BDP and take a fucking shower.

Don't know if I could agree more.

Whatever low talent internet hacks. If I want someone to tear the Dead a new asshole I'll get Chives. It's not even that I disagree from that guys perspective it's just he comes off like such a fucking dumbass I can't be bothered to follow.

Iv heard somthing to the extent "These Guys suck, They can't even remember what songs they've already played"

"Do these guys even sing"

"they Played this song already"

I say if you get confused listen to the music play.

Like Listen to it. Don't Talk! listen. There will time enough for talk'in When the Play'in's Done.

close your eyes, Listen to the music, let the music take you away. follow the rhythem, follow jerry, Rawk with phil, yell with bob.

14-18 hours and a few margerie mink'ins bite sized paintings. Some nice wood grain walls. avalon ball room 69, the field trip and a birthday show and to top it off with december 10th 1977 JGB.

should change some ppls mind about how the Grateful Dead suck.

They're My Favorite Band. There so Good. They really know how to play there insturments well. Soo well its quite mystical. Its really cool how deaf ppl would goto shows and have Great Big ballons full of air...and they would use them to harness the musical vibrational engery. no sh!t its true not n2o either.

Either you like them or ya don't. But there isn't any way you can say that they suck. They Invented tricky modern music.

I was listening to some classical a while back.. and i found my self picking out alot of small dead riffs in it. anyways What ever ya want to say There Rweally trippy and they have alot of metaphoric intellegent lyrics. I apologize for any grammer and spelling mistakes.

-nattyMatty

I can follow it man...Billy has the rhythem down..and Micky's Hart beats. It took a while of listening too just the drumming before i could understand the pattern. I like jazz tho.. I prefer jazz drumming rather then a straight rock beat. like 1 2 1 2 or 2 4 2 4...ya know what i mean.. Its kina like fibonacci

Edited by Guest
spelled fibonacci wrong

If this band had only 1 drummer or some semblance of organization amongst the 2 I would seriously enjoy this band much more.

Good songs, but the 2 drummer fest muds it up IMHO.

Stick to the shows from the first half of the 1970s (esp. 1973 and 1974), as Mickey Hart wasn't with them during that period. (I think he left in 1970 or 1971, and returned in 1975 or 1976.)

Aloha,

Brad

If this band had only 1 drummer or some semblance of organization amongst the 2 I would seriously enjoy this band much more.

It's obvious that MarcO should introduce you to my favorite era. Perhaps I will get him to bring home a present for you after I have had my way with his vast cavities this upcoming weekend.

::: seriously reconsidering my weekend plans :::

Please come to Ottawa and the show on Saturday. If you do, Booche will dote on and be fixated by you, leaving the rest of us in peace. If you don't, he'll either not show up at all, or show up and need an object for his "cavity explorations," said explorations made more intense by his frustration and unrequited longing, which could just be messy, metaphorically and literally.

Yes, it might be difficult for you, but such a sacrifice made for "the team" will be handsomely rewarded karmically.

Aloha,

Brad

::: seriously reconsidering my weekend plans :::

Please come to Ottawa and the show on Saturday. If you do' date=' Booche will dote on and be fixated by you, leaving the rest of us in peace. If you don't, he'll either not show up at all, or show up and need an object for his "cavity explorations," said explorations made more intense by his frustration and unrequited longing, which could just be messy, metaphorically and literally.

Yes, it might be difficult for you, but such a sacrifice made for "the team" will be handsomely rewarded karmically.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

::: seriously reconsidering my membership on this board :::