Jambands.ca

Go Habs Go - Fan Forum

badams

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatcha got going over there Booche???

You are playing to my sympathies, arent you?

pullitr-pilsner-urquell.jpg

Cheers. You dirty fucker.

Speaking of dirty fuckers, Price robbed the fuck out of Gaustad tonight. He had no idea where the puck was but knew he had to cover his right post with his pad and timed it perfectly. That kid is making a huge impression more and more.

Guest Low Roller

Nice surprise! I turned off the game at 3-1 because I was tired, but Les Brahs never cease to amaze.

I hope we get Boston in the first round. Philly would be a Montreal press wet dream (Briere).

No Caps No! No Caps No!

Guest Low Roller
The Kovalev goal was nice.

Heeeeey, nicely done Andrew!

That's usually the best quality that I watch all my games in... I can't wait to start seeing it in HD next season!!!

Guest Low Roller
Admission.com is currently busy. You are waiting in a queue...

Please do not navigate away from this page, or you may lose your position in the queue.

Thank you for your patience.

Playoff tickets?

Guest Low Roller

On the flipside of the Habs success the Bulldogs are on an 11 game losing streak. In that span they have only collected 2 points (OT loses).

There is seemingly no chance of the 'Dogs repeating as Calder Cup champs, let alone making the playoffs at this point. Not surprising since the Habs pilfered Price, Lapierre, Halak, Kostitsyn Big and Little, Grabovski, and O'Byrne from last year's edition of the Bulldogs.

Guest Low Roller

For tonight's game it's been confirmed that Halak will play in nets and that Koivu and Streit will sit out to heal some injuries. Latendresse is not yet back either.

Guest Low Roller

Listen. At this point Sens fans really should just hide under a rock and hope for the best during the playoffs.

Why don't you go off some fucks?

Badams was correct. Both teams were sloppy and lacking intensity. Habs played last night so understandably were a little worn. They were also killing penalties for almost the entire first period!

Where was all the checking tonight?

Habs will have to clinch the division elsewhere.

My liquor cabinet is getting empty. Had to get on the net to figure out something to make. I'm drinking Johnny Pukes! Not bad surprisingly, but tomorrow might be rough :P

* Johnnie Walker® Red Label Scotch Whisky

* Kahlua® Coffee Liqueur

* Orange Juice

Quantities for one drink:

* 2 oz Johnnie Walker® Red Label Scotch Whisky

* 2 oz Kahlua® Coffee Liqueur

* 8 oz Orange Juice

Blending Instructions:

* Stir ingredients together in a highball glass, and serve

Time for another :)