Jambands.ca

STL - NYM

Booche

i nearly puked all over the floor of my hotel room watching that last night. hahah.. wow!!

i'm no major leaguer, but i think if the bases are loaded with two outs in the bottom of the ninth and you have a 0-2 count against you, the very next pitch you swing the bat no matter what.

poor guy. i could have cried for him, had i not instantaneously pitched myself the story of feeling happy for the relief pitcher.

i'm no major leaguer, but i think if the bases are loaded with two outs in the bottom of the ninth and you have a 0-2 count against you, the very next pitch you swing the bat no matter what.

The beauty of the pitcher/battle duel. I loved that pitch! Batter's gotta be thinking, "I have 2 strikes against me, he's gonna give me some garbage on the next one." I was thinking the same thing... but NO! "Awesome," was all I could say.

Sorry to the Mets fans... I had no rooting interest in that series.

Now it's all about the Tigers!!

You cant really fault Beltran, he;s one of the best players in the league. It was an awesome pitch. That being said, that series sucked, the Mets underachieved by not kicking the snot out of the ball, and St.louis took full advantage of ElDuke and Pedro being out. Therefore, Tigers in 4, and if not , 5. Craig Monroe MVP.

And oh ya, what the hell do you say about that catch other than, holy shit!

Edited by Guest